FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 21, 2016
Bajatracking.com Offers Race Tracking, Communications & Text Anywhere!
-- Provides 2-Way Positioning & Communication Between Race And Chase Vehicles --
(Agua Dulce, Calif.): Baja Tracking will be at the NORRA Mexican 1000 for those who want team centric tracking during the race. Their tracking system allows location updates every ten minutes between the race vehicle and chase trucks. Here is how it works:
1) Put a ROMTraX unit on your race vehicle and one on each chase vehicle (plugs or wires into 12v system).
2) Connect to your ROMTraX WiFi signal using any smart phone, laptop or tablet (no app needed). Very simple!
- Your race vehicle will automatically generate and send a message to your chase vehicle(s) showing race mile and speed every 10 minutes. Always know where your race vehicle is and whether or not it's still moving!
- Easily send messages between your team. Text or email anyone in the US or Mexico from anywhere.
- Post directly to Facebook and Twitter anytime/anywhere using your ROMTraX unit.
NORRA uses Yellowbrick and Volocore for official race tracking, but will have Baja Tracking units on our crew vehicles, sweep, ambulance and Mag-7 pit crews. Baja Tracking will have a booth at technical inspection if your team has any questions about what they do or how they work, check them out.bajatracking.com
Bajatracking.com is the ONLY system that provides constant 2-way positioning and communication between your race vehicle and chase team!
Powered by ROM Communications Inc. Utilizing the Iridium(c) satellite Network, the ONLY TRULY GLOBAL satellite provider and certified ROMTrax satellite devices.
Beginning in 2010, the National Off Road Racing Association (NORRA) began promoting a rebirth of the NORRA Mexican 1000 rally. The unique off-road rally was co-created by promoter Mike Pearlman to consist of special stages (unlimited speed timed stages in the dirt) linked together by controlled speed liaison / transit sections (highway). The one-of-a-kind, once-a-year, four-day rally includes vintage off-road vehicles and motorcycles, rally cars, a limited group of modern desert racecars and classes for prerunner trucks and buggies.
Pearlman’s late father Ed and others established the first running of the NORRA Mexican 1000 off-road rally in November of 1967, which eventually became internationally recognized and evolved into the Baja 1000 in the mid-1970s.
The NORRA Mexican 1000 is supported by American Racing Wheel, South Point Hotel Casino, Walker Evans Racing, Azunia Tequila, KC HiLites, Bilstein Shock Absorbers and Mastercraft/Impact Safety.