Below is a list of frequently asked questions. If there is a question you have that hasn't been answered below, CONTACT NORRA.
Do I have to travel the entire transit on my race vehicle or bike?
Can I change drivers or co-drivers during the day?
Do I have to use the road book all the time?
Preferably yes, for your own safety. All the danger spots are marked there.
What should I bring in the racecar or motorcycle?
- Extra medication for you and your team members
- Your passport (verify it is current) and insurance card/documents.
- Some pesos or greenbacks just in case.
- Sat phone with a list of emergency contact numbers including NORRA Ops.
- Write your race frequency and the Weatherman channel on a piece of tape on your dash in case someone asks for it or you need to call.
- Itinerary for the hotel at your next location, your pit book or team plan, and some food, water or tequila in case you need to wait for assistance.
- Do not leave valuables unattended in your vehicle